Thursday, August 4, 2011

9860 Days

After a long time(really long) I've decided to pen my thoughts. I'm not sure whether my friends who use to check my blog when I started will ever land in this page. With such a thought running in the background, I've decided to capture the moment with electronic ink. Its been 9860 days since I stepped into this world. From Anik spray, Farex to Whey Protein, lean boy to muscular man, Water paint to Photoshop, no-school cries to 14-hours-a-day-in-office, things have changed and evolved but cannot fathom the Love of the Father in Heaven which has not changed even to the negligible decimals. God in His sovereign wisdom has orchestrated everything to perfection, starting from every drop of water that I consume, every breath I take, the scenic beauty that I enjoy, the tough times I pass through and the joyful moments I cherish to draw me closer to Him. When I look back at my stride, I might regret the things I've done, which I wouldn't be proud of, but I will never regret God's intervention in all those moments. This is to testify that there is a God who is concerned of us in spite of our knowledge of His existence. Psalmist beautifully says, "In Your Light, we see light". We never acknowledge the presence of the light which makes us enjoy the different hues around us, yet it is the light which is the reason for the colors we see. God through His glorious Light has blessed us with this wonderful life, but we mostly fail to acknowledge His existence. Among those 9860 days, it were those moments which I've spent acknowledging God's existence have been the reason for the sustenance of the personality Dinesh. My dear loved ones, I would have wronged you at times because of my finite understanding of the things to come. Forgive me for such instances and remember that Jesus loves you and HE will fulfill His purpose for your life.

No comments: