Sunday, May 27, 2012

You also will live life to the fullest!

With so much uncertainty in the air, due to gossips about the company's downsizing plans, I walked up to my manager for a heart to heart talk. "Boss, I've been hearing a lot of gossips about the organisation's downsizing plans. Where do I stand in this turmoil?", asked I. My manager responded saying, "I'm here to stay and you don't have to worry about your place as long as I'm here." With that assurance,I carried on with the chores of the day in spite of the negative vibes all around me. A week has passed by and I am reminded of what Jesus told his disciples; "Because I live, you also will live"(John 14:19). Management decisions can change in a flip of a coin, but God's faithfulness remains immutable. There is strength to face the uncertainties and the fears about future, knowing that our loving Saviour lives. When your trials and tribulations seem to sweep you under the rug, remember that He lives and He is going to keep you alive and above, irrespective of the circumstances. You shall prevail and win every situation if you would dare to count on His promise. Because He Lives, you also will live!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good one bro... Your Natural and Gods Super.... You are Supernatural...

Glad to see your message..